By participating in the activities provided by Swimworld Waterford Leisure Ltd (t/a Kingfisher) you are confirming that
- You are fit enough to take part in the activities and do not have any pre-existing injuries or other medical conditions that could effect your ability to take part (should you have any such conditions or injuries please advise our staff of same).
- If you are under the age of 16 that your parent or guardian is happy for you to take part in all such activities.
- You understand that physical activity is dangerous and can result in death and/or injury and that you accept the risks involved in the activities in question.
- Membership of the club will entitle the MEMBER to use of all the facilities at the Club.
- Use of the facilities of the Club and use of the Club premises is strictly in adherence to the Rules and Regulations of the club in effect at any time
- Payment of the membership fee will entitle the member to membership of the club for a minimum period particular to the specific membership type.
- 12 month instalment packages or direct debit packages are for a minimum period of 12 months. Payments will be debited from the members account each month.
- Members can only cancel their membership after a period of 12 month and this must be submitted in writing to the club. All instalment memberships will automatically renew after 12 months unless the Management is otherwise instructed in writing. All failed direct debit payments will be subject to a fee of €3.30 per failed payment.
- In the event that a member wishes to discontinue beyond this 12 month period, the member must give one months notice in writing. The membership will then be deemed to have expired and it will be necessary for the member to re-apply for membership. Re-entry fees will apply.
- The membership fee or portion as per the membership type must be paid in full before use of the club commences.
Temporary suspension of membership will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Membership of the club is not assignable or transferable. Membership deposits and membership fees are non refundable, even in the case of injury, illness or re-location. Set up and maintenance fee of one hundred and fifty Euros is included in all membership.
- Membership may be terminated by the management for violation of the Rules and regulations of the Club, or for conduct deemed by the management to be detrimental to the welfare and good order of the club or its members.
- The Member acknowledges that the Club will not be responsible for the loss of any items or damage to personal property either on the club premises or in the clubs car parking area.
- The Member acknowledges that the Club accepts no liability whatsoever for any personal injury or damage to personal property sustained by the member while he/she uses the club premises, facilities or parking areas.
- The member acknowledges that he/she uses the club premises, facilities and parking areas at his/her own risk.
- The member acknowledges that he/she is in good health and not suffering from any injury or illness.
- The Club health status questionnaire must be completed and signed by all applicants in advance of using the clubs facilities.
- The management reserves the right to utilise the club facilities for special events, private parties, seminars, tournaments or other events.
- The club will use its best endeavours to ensure that all facilities, apparatus and equipment are maintained in working order but the club accepts no responsibility to the member for failure or breakdown of any equipment or apparatus however caused.
- In the event of any dispute arising between a member of the club and the management of the club, the decision of the club will be final.
- The management of the club reserves the right to amend and add to these conditions of membership and rules as it sees fit and the member shall observe any amended or additional conditions or rules so made.
- On joining the club the member automatically accepts and agrees to be bound by these conditions of membership of the club.
- I will use the facilities of the club entirely at my own risk and the club shall have no liability whatsoever, whether in sort or in contract, for any loss, injury or damage however sustained to me. I accept full responsibility for my own use of any and all the facilities , appliances, privilege or service whatsoever at my own risk and indemnify and hold harmless the club, its shareholders and directors, officers, employees or lessors from any and all loss, claim, injury ,damage or liability sustained or incurred by me or my property however caused.
- I further acknowledge that I have carefully read the rules and regulations of the club and hereby undertake to abide by the same. Link to Rules & Regulations.
- I further understand that the terms of this agreement are to be read in conjunction with the rules and regulations of the club and in the event of any conflict between the above mentioned terms and the rules and regulations, the terms of this membership agreement shall prevail.